Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Can't believe what I found on my jump drive

I just made some updates to some files that I need to keep available for future - and I threw them on my jump drive. You'll never believe what I found!

My last days at my old job had several days where I had absolutely NOTHING to do, but had to come in to work 8-5 like clockwork. At one point I decided I was going to write down as much as I could remember of this funky dream I had had. I ended up typing for over six hours that day.... it was a funky dream.

It was like a love story where there were two teenage couples from very different backgrounds that became friends - and tells how each couple had formed and how each couple split up - and how they came back together again. I'd saved it as 'script.txt' - I don't know why - but I had to open it of course - thinking it had to do with programming - and it's tooo funny. I can't believe I was so bored that I typed a dream out for six hours. Can you imagine?

Hmmm.... maybe I should turn it into a 'script' - lol!

No comments: