Monday, October 17, 2005

hmmm

1) What color are your kitchen plates? Correlle creme with green/brown gemetric pattern along edge for every day (although I use paper more often than them)... white with silver and gray flowers for the good china I had to buy at auction after my grandmother died because my Uncle couldn't imagine I might actually want something after she passed on.

2) What book are you reading now? reading? reading? that thing I used to do when I had a life? hmmm... last book read was On Getting Older by Bill Crosby

3) What’s on your mouse pad? My employer's company logo - advertising for them

4) What’s your favorite board game? Monopoly

5) Favorite magazine? Chick rags - Woman's World, etc.

6) Favorite smell? My two year old's hair after being washed with Baby magic!!!

7) Least favorite smell? All five of Cedar Rapids's smells.

8) What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? Oh, my god, not morning already?

9) Favorite color(s)? Blue, purple, burgandy wine.

10) Least favorite color? puke green

11) How many rings before you answer the phone? Depends on how long it takes me to find my cell phone!

12) Future child’s name? Dear god, another child? Better not be!

13) Chocolate or Vanilla? CHOCOLATE. ... or better yet White chocolate

14) Do you like to drive fast? Almost, not quite, but almost as much as sex.

15) Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Lord no - unless my two year old climbs into bed with one at 3 am.

16) Thunderstorms: cool or scary? Cool, being watched from a large window inside a nice, safe house.

17) What type was your first car? A beat up Maverick - boy do I feel old. It even had a manual CHOKE on it, let alone the stick shift on the stearing wheel. But with the suicide clutch and the big engine, that baby won quite a few drag races down First Avenue in Cedar Rapids in its day.

18) If you could meet one person dead or alive, who would it be? My dad

19) Favorite alcoholic drink? Kalua and Bailey's on ice

20) What is your sign and your birthday? Cancer, June 29

21) Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Only if they still have some of the green on the ends still.

22) If you could have any job, what would it be? Retired play girl

23) If you could have any color hair, what would it be? Ever been to the aisle in the supermarket selling do it yourself? You can have any color hair you want - mine is currently Blond 32

24) Is the glass half-full or half-empty? Is it mine or my teenagers?

25) Favorite TYPE of movie? comedy - action adventure - romantic comedy

26) Do you type with your fingers on the right keys? Yep

27) What’s under your bed? Clothes

28) What is your favorite number? hmmm - the one that wins me the $300 million lottery

29) Favorite sport to watch? football

30) What is your single biggest fear? Currently - having a stroke

31) Favorite CD? no clue, I'm still listening to fm

32) Favorite TV Show? Medium, CSI, Ghost Whisperer, Survivor

33) Ketchup or mustard? Ketchup

34) Hamburgers or hot dogs? Not really either

35) Favorite soft drink? Pepsi

36) The best place you have ever been? Paris, walking and holding hands with someone who I really cared about

37) What screen saver is on your computer right now? company default

38) Burger King or McDonalds? uggh. Wendy's

39) What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher - maybe I will be one again - way to expand my retirement income.

No comments: