Friday, December 09, 2005

2005 Holiday meme


Welcome to the 2005 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate


2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrapped.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?  Colored  - and on the tree almost all blinking and flashing - but on the house no blinking allowed.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No. not ever

5. When do you put your decorations up? The first weekend of December

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Why can't it be dessert????!!! I suppose! We do a weird tradition of soups for Christmas instead of the traditional meal - so my favorite is Chili -hehe

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Seeing the gifts under the tree - spending time with family

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I still believe

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Just one

10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him? Whatever the kids pick out - and if it's the kind Santa doesn't particularly want  (sh…. It gets put back in the container with the rest of the cookies)

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Hate it - hate it - hate it  - I can enjoy watching a snowfall with big fluffy flakes for about two minutes and could enjoy it as easily if it were a recording as the real thing and then it can all go away

12. Can you ice skate? Not in a million years

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Not really - I do remember getting the Pong game as a family gift and the pool table as a family gift though

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? traditions and spending time with family.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Now - Oreo balls - before fudge covered oreos - before that - strawberries that my mom makes with condenced milk, sugar, coconut, etc.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Don't think I can list just one - spending time with family - opening presents the night before - wrapping presents - making ornaments for my nieces and nephews - decorating the tree - listening to carols - all good

17. What tops your tree? Nothing yet - I can't find a lit star like I want

18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving? Giving!!! I love picking out gifts for people even though I'm not sure I'm always on the mark.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol? Silent Night

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Not so much a mint fan... Give me chocolate any day.

No comments: