Friday, December 23, 2005

Chores left?


Same chores as yesterday… what did I do when I got home last night? I sat in my chair for about half an hour - then I went to bed around 6:30 pm. Think I was tired? I tried to convince Adam to watch movies with Alex… but he wasn't feeling very well either. So, Alex watched movies by himself until his movie got over by 9:30. Then he turned the tv off and came to bed with Mom. He wiggled for half an hour - until I almost took him to his bedroom. He slipped out of my arms and ran as fast as he could back to my bed… and laid still blissfully until I fell back to sleep. So, did I get up in time for work today? Nope, still overslept. Took 20 minutes to convince myself to get out of bed. Took 40 minutes to get only myself dressed and out the door (Adam's babysitting this morning). But, I'm leaving around noon today to head out to my mom's for Christmas - I'd say yeah because I love Christmas - but I truly feel like bah humbug this year. Maybe I'll make everyone listen to Christmas Carol's all the way to grandma's house…. That'll teach them.

No comments: