Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Latest health news


Last week when I asked for a new anti-depressant, my doctor ran a standard thyroid test because low thyroid hormones can seem like depression. Found out today I have too high a level of thyroid hormones... ? Since I've been so overtired for so long and still get up, drink caffeine to survive, but am still exhausted, I have been feeling a bit 'jittery' or 'jumpy' but assumed that that was from the caffeine.

So - I go in tonight to get more blood drawn - I swear I've probably put at least five liters of blood in the lab in the past few years.

And they're making my appointment to get an ultrasound to check it out.... Yippeee - more tests.

1 comment:

britchik96 said...

At least you know you're not going insane....I'm so glad they found something wrong! Keep me posted