Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Resolutions


  • 30 minutes per day cleaning house -- house is a pit and can't stand it
  • Move cat litter box upstairs so I can tend to it - smell is getting to me - Adam won't keep it scooped - and the stairs are just too much for me to handle
  • Insist on 30 minutes per day from Adam as well -- he needs to chip in a little bit more to help out
  • Force myself back on the doctor's office until I start seeing relief from symptoms -- tired of appts and useless tests, but I need to see relief
  • Work a minimum of FIVE days a week no matter how lousy I feel until I have a holiday or true vacation planned -- missing too much work to illness, need the money
  • Finish the blessed f*cked up bathroom remodeling I started 18 months ago by March -- sick of the stripped walls, need to prepare for listing the house to sell this summer
  • PURGE out-dated/too small clothes for Adam, Alex and I, PURGE junk, out-grown toys and baby items over eBay or Goodwill by March - need to prepare for moving out this summer
  • Pull up carpeting in Living Room by April (hardwood floors underneath) - prepare for listing the house to sell this summer

1 comment:

britchik96 said...

I'm in awe that you have resolutions. I can't remember the last time I wrote one, let alone write it and keep it. Now you've got me thinking!!!!!