Saturday, December 29, 2007

Long list of chores, too little time

It's really nice having some peace & quiet, I can't remember the last time I was in the apartment alone. Unfortunately, Aunt Flow has arrived and I feel like doing squat. Ah, but time is of the essence. So, here I am still in my pjs and wasting time on blogger! LOL

So my to-do list that I am going to SHRINK down to a manageable level.

1) Shower & Dress (yes, that needs to go on the list these days!)
2) Get cash & quarters for laundry
3) Do a minimum of 6 loads of laundry today ($18.00 in quarters! ugh!)
4) Seek out, clean and hide the box of outgrown toys

It is feasible, but that means I actually have to move and DO it.

I would also love to put away x-mas decorations & tree; clean my room; clean my bathroom; clean my kitchen and living room... but me thinks that's not going to happen. I'll have a hard enough time getting my short-list done given all I want to do is crawl back into bed and put a heating pad on my cramps.

I did commit to myself that I will no longer put of my gyno exam - I WILL schedule it in January and I WILL discuss other options for relieving the endometriosis and fibroid pains as well as massive ( I mean MASSIVE ) blood flow thanks to my blood thinner meds. I HOPE and PRAY that this will also help with the iron deficiency issue since I'm bleeding through around ten overnight maxi's a day.... my biggest issue is that I'm certain the answer will be complete hysterectomy, which while I don't think I'd hate it entirely, I'm just certain I'm not ready for it if I can't take Hormones... without the hormones to help me through, I'm just not sure I wouldn't be trading one bad situation for another. So, here I go... shower, cash, laundry, toys... and then I'll be back searching for information about hysterectomy's and surgical menopause and non-HRT remedies!

No comments: