Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Nasty virus

Well "a" was out for the count all weekend, then I was down and out on Monday, but "a" seemed to be feeling better. All good, right?

Ah, no. Last night he was up and down all night long and his "ear hurt" and his "stomach hurt" and he didn't sleep at all. Thankfully, I felt fine last night and this morning, so we ran off to the Doctor's. They tested him for strep throat, gave antibiotics for the sinus infection that was hurting his ears (?!?), and told me to push the fluids and the tylenol.

I ate some dinner at 12:30, by 1:00 I was ready to either attach myself to the toilet or pass out, anything rather than stay vertical. I drank a ton of water and laid down, and by 2:00 I felt fine again?... I just hope I stay "fine"... poor "a" has been so miserable, he's been sleeping off and on all day... still not up and playing with his toys and barely eating anything. You know if he's not up to eating pizza, he's SICK. poor baby.

No comments: