Friday, March 28, 2008

Tag - you're it --- from Phil

Two names you go by:
1) Penny 2) Everything but Penny - I don't think I mumble my name, but its rare that people seem to 'hear' it

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. purple sweats 2. purple spaghetti strap top

Top Two of your favorite things to do:
1. catch up on emails & blogs 2. Knitting

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. chocolate 2. More pain killers (owie... and I've got another hour to go... well, I'll probably take one now anyway).

Two favorite pets you have had/have now
1. Junior (cat currently hogging my lap 2. Chief (miss my dog!)

Two people who will most likely fill this out:
1. None 2. And none

Two things you did last night:
1. Slept 2) Watched some tv

Two things you ate today:
1. Pizza 2. Crackers

Two people you last talked to:
1. "A" 2. Nurses from the Orthopedists

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Sleeping 2. taking pain killers

Two longest car rides:
1. Cedar Rapids to Colorado Springs (10 hours) 2. Hale Ia to Leech Lake MN (12 hours)

Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas 2. Thanksgiving

Two favorite vacations:
1. Paris 2. Bahamas

Two favorite beverages:
1. Pepsi 2. Baileys & Buttershots or Surfer on Acid (Malibu, Pineapple and Jagermeister - equal parts) - Phil got me hooked on it! But, I gotta be in the right mood, else I'm drinking all night on the latter.

No comments: