Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Issues with Blackberry

OK - work has provided me a blackberry for use during on-call times. And being available via email basically 24x7. All fine, I'm enjoying it. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time to play with it. So..

Today, I'm going to go get my hair cut for the first time in about 14 months. I have two pics on my computer... and don't know how to share them with the stylist. My color printer is doing primarily pinks & yellows - not a good look.

Can't figure out how to copy files to the BB yet - I've got the Desktop Manager up, seems like that's the place to start - but it's saying I don't have current software on the device.

Next thought? I'm putting them on the blog & then I'll just use the blackberry to come here and show her - LOL!

So, I like the length of the longest of the two - and I like the bangs from the shortest of the two - can't swear that either would look good on me... but this is what I'm trying to go for.





So, now you're probably going to want me to snap a pic after hair cut? Wish me luck!

1 comment:

britchik96 said...

I like both! For blackberry - you should be able to email the jpg to yourself and then "open attachment" within email. If that doesn't work, google will have an answer.