Monday, April 21, 2008

Room Call - 4/21/2008

My "flying" progress. Figure if I post it "out there" I might behave myself better.

Make a list of each room or area in your house then next to it, put one of the following?

Hit by an ATOMIC bomb
Hit by a bomb
Decluttered but not cleaned
Cleaned but not organized
Organized but not detailed
Detailed and on maintenance mode.

If you have a room in blue, work on it first to bring it back to green. Then work on your red rooms and move down the list by colors.

Here is my list:

Master bathroom ~ Detailed and on maintenance mode (ish - needs mopping)
Master Bedroom ~
Hit by a bomb, half of it ATOMIC
Hallway ~ Detailed and on maintenance mode.
a's room ~ Hit by an ATOMIC bomb
Kitchen ~
Cleaned but not organized
Front Bath ~
Cleaned but not organized
Office area ~
Hit by a bomb
Living Room ~
Hit by a bomb
Dining Room ~
Hit by a bomb
Front Door ~
Detailed and on maintenance mode.

My issue is I keep working bits & pieces on my areas, when I really need to focus on a's room, then if his room was clean, he'd want to play in there instead of dragging his toys into every other room (you think? or am I just kidding myself).

No comments: