Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Starting Physical Therapy

I've called up a place and have my physical therapy scheduled to start tomorrow. Mostly just taking tylenol now for the pain and using ice. Ice is still my best friend.

I tried to start working yesterday... but not sleeping very well at night caught up with me.... it took me almost an hour to get everything (including myself) into the living room to start working. By the time I read emails for half an hour, I was exhausted - and went to bed. Had my ortho appt that afternoon, got home from it and slept until 6pm. I'm feeling MUCH more rested today.

I'm still on the injectable anti-coagulant. But I've gotten started on the oral version. Now, to get blood tests started up again and get into range. I am more than ready to STOP poking myself.

No comments: