Tuesday, May 13, 2008

More things you just need to know about me

So thanks to Phil here's another Meme...

Now, Here Is What You Are Supposed To Do...And Please Do Not Spoil The Fun! Hit Forward, Delete My Answers And Type In Your Answers. Then Send This To A Whole Bunch Of People That You Know...And Send It Back To Me So I Can See Your Answers, The Theory Is That You Will Learn A Lot Of Little Known Facts About Those You Know. Remember To Send It Back Please!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? – Yes - a little red-haired dog

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? – yesterday - reading the blog Matt, Liz & Madeline

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? - Not even remotely

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? – Roast Beef

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? – 2 A & a

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Too much - my four year old understands the concept

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope - been gone for almost 30 yrs

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Probably not

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Clusters of Oats (when I'm trying to behave - not that it's that good for you) - but, I LOVE Captain Crunch with Crunchberries - oooh - sugar... drool!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? NEVER

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Emotionally, yes - physically, not as much as I'd like

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate Decadence - something or other - thanks to Lydia from Colorado Springs

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes

15. RED OR PINK? Red, every time

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My spare tire

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mother

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes, but no one will - since the only one who ever does is Phil - LOL, and I got this from her.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue gym pants, bare feet -- lol! this is the same answer Phil gave - what are the odds?

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? two marshmallows

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My Gym Partner's a Monkey on TV. what-do-you-wanna bet, it's not my choice????

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple

23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SMELL? Apple Pie

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? "A"

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? YES

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? In person - baseball, on tv - football (american)

27. HAIR COLOR? Medium brown -- au naturale until I make up my mind where I want to go next

28. EYE COLOR? Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes - but rarely any more - having issues with itchy, watery eyes lately - wearing my glasses until I figure it out

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Ummm - everything? That I made recently - Chicken Tortilla Soup; That I've had served to me recently - Pizza Huts new Pasta Mia - The beef version - didn't care for the alfredo chicken as much.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Air Force One - for the umpteeth time, and I still cried and I still got chills when he got rescued at the end.... and I still spent part of the movie daydreaming about Harrison Ford.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black -- freaky - still the same answer as Phil!!!!

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Definitely both

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No one

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Everyone else

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Speaker for the Dead

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The logo for a vendor

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T. V. LAST NIGHT? CSI Miami -- Same answer as Phil - LOL

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Children's laughter

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Stones

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Paris, France

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Tying a cherry stem with my tongue

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Monticello, Iowa

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anyone

No comments: