Saturday, May 10, 2008

Online Shopping

Phil - YOU HAVE TO SHARE THE MANUFACTURER NAME!!! Or a link to the website you found your comfy couches on! I'm not ready to buy new with "a" still being an incredible mess maker... but I will one day be shopping for those EXACT couches. Do NOT bogart the manufacturer name!

Green Sofa

AND - have you checked out the new IKEA site??? OMG, I thought that their site s*cked big time and then, happened on it lately? It's not as fun as going there in person, but it can take the whole day just wondering around in their site.

LOVE IKEA

1 comment:

britchik96 said...

Green sofa: I ordered it from this website: http://www.warehousedirectusa.com/product/KL-O58300/Heights_Upholstered_Fabric_Sofa__Couch_by_Klaussner_Sage_Green.html

I'm soooo excited and can't wait for it to come.