Monday, June 23, 2008

Flying & Menu Planning

Statuses:

Hit by an ATOMIC bomb
Hit by a bomb
Decluttered but not cleaned
Cleaned but not organized
Organized but not detailed
Detailed and on maintenance mode.

Priorities: If you have a room in blue, work on it first to bring it back to green. Then work on your red rooms and move down the list by colors.

Here is my list:

Master bathroom ~ Detailed and on maintenance mode
Master Bedroom ~
Hit by a bomb (smaller one)
Hallway ~ Detailed and on maintenance mode.
a's room ~ Hit by a bomb (mostly carpet spill related)
Kitchen ~
Detailed and on maintenance mode.
Front Bath ~
Detailed and on maintenance mode.
Office area ~
Hit by a bomb
Living Room ~
Hit by a bomb
Dining Room ~
Hit by a bomb
Front Door ~
Detailed and on maintenance mode.

Good question from Phil, is a "bigger bomb" not an atomic bomb. I guess its all based on relativity. To me, an atomic bomb is a room you can barely walk through (and we've had these, remember). A regular bomb is one where there is plenty of walking space, but there are still tons of messes, little piles, etc. Someone else might call these atomic bombs. Not me, I need room for worse conditions. Purging has been a tremendous help in all of this. Less stuff is easier to keep clean!

Meal Planning

Monday - Mac & Cheese (for "a" and "A") and crackers and feta cheese (for me) - That's what I get for not planning!!!
Tuesday - Tuna & Noodles (home-made tuna helper) (that I didn't make last week)
Wednesday - McD's
Thursday - Farmer's Market
Friday - Sloppy Joes (that I didn't make last week)
Saturday - Spaghetti (that I STILL didn't make last week)
Sunday - Pork Chops

No comments: