Thursday, June 05, 2008

Going thru this again

I'm still in pain, although it is less severe than it was even yesterday. Last night we had a big storm roll through. I'm half-stuck between hating the fact that I have pain before storms (makes me feel old); and also hating the fact that since only the knee pain disappeared, that most of this pain is not related to the weather.

I am tied up in meetings the rest of the day today and all day tomorrow, so I won't be able to go to my doctor until next week. As it is, they couldn't find anything earlier this week in all my tests, then add a few days out (since I feel a little better every day I'm assuming that will continue)... And I struggle with "what's the point?"

If it isn't my heart nor my lungs, I think I will live.
--------------------------
Sent using BlackBerry

No comments: