Monday, June 09, 2008

More tests

Obeyed the doctors. They wanted me to follow up with my doctor if I was still having issues. I did.

He ordered more tests. First tests - ok, nothing found. More tests to come tomorrow or later in the week. The odds that they'll find something? .001% Cost ? Several hundred dollars. The point? Proving that they can't find something. If they can't find anything, we continue treatment as currently planned. If they can find something, we continue treatment as currently planned.

Problem is that they hardly ever find anything. It seems like such a waste of time. I've upped my dosage ever-so-slightly of my meds... and so far, not very good sign... it seems like its getting ever-so-slightly worse. It'll be a couple of days before it's worth testing. So, we wait and see. I can only hope that it does help - as they really don't have any other plans or ideas on what to do besides this. Funny enough, it was my suggestion to do this... guess I'm glad I at least had this as an idea to try, otherwise, we probably wouldn't be doing anything. uggh...

I've got to try to remember doctors call it "practicing" medicine... which means they don't know what to do either - right?

1 comment:

britchik96 said...

You need Dr Gregory House