Tuesday, June 24, 2008

OK, now I'm pissed

"A" and I have been battling over "access" to my one and only debit card. I do know that when I was laid up it was much easier for him to just hang onto it so he would have it when he needs gas, when he was picking up my medicine and when he was getting groceries. But, now? I really need it. I can't tell you how many times I've had to go without lunch and breakfast because I didn't have any cash & because he had my debit card.

So, I've reclaimed it. It's my money and I need access to it. I told him that he should let me know when he needs money and I will do what I can.

So, now? I got some cash for some replacement furniture I'm buying on craig's list. AND I'M NOW MISSING A TWENTY. My purse is kept out of everyone's reach except his & mine. He stole cash from me - do you know how pissed I am? Seriously?

1 comment:

britchik96 said...

Seriously? Get a new debit card - he'll know your number and expiry and start ordering stuff online. I think it's outrageous he did that. Watch your back....and send him on his way - he has to figure out life for himself. You have the patience of a saint.