Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Luck isn't changing - yet

But, I'm certainly due.

I went to the bank yesterday, and the banker agreed to request that any over-drafts that occur this week be a) allowed and b) waive the fee. We'll see. I'm supposed to call him tomorrow to see what management agreed to.

In the meantime, the apartment complex took my deposit and is holding it for my credit check to return - they won't deposit it until I'm approved for the apartment. The check to get my car back from repairs is going to be held until Tuesday. I'm calling HR today to find out if they've gotten the notice yet that my direct deposit check bounced or not; if we get a positive on that, I'm going to find out what I can do to expedite the paper check arrival.

And today? I broke a tooth eating breakfast. It's a molar that I had my root canal done on last winter; and I was supposed to get a cap for, but put off because of the knee. Then I put off due to my excessive debt. Now? I'm thinking the cap will be worthless... we'll see. ugh.

"A"? is actually diving in and actually applying for jobs for a change. He's got two interviews tomorrow. Funny what happens when the internet goes down. I'm in no hurry to get it fixed, if you ask me my opinion.

No comments: