Monday, September 08, 2008

I'm hopeful - there just might be a light at the end of the tunnel

So, rent check did NOT bounce - which is both good & bad news. Good news, we're not going to be evicted. Not so good news, my bank account balance is shy around $200.... still.

In order to keep them from closing the account.... I need to deposit money. And no, I don't have any.

However, I finally got my 401K pin number. I was able to request a loan from my 401K account - $1000 which will need to get repaid less than $10/pay period over the next five years. I probably won't wait the full five years to repay the amount - and there's no penalty for repaying sooner (good news). So, when things straighten out, when I get an emergency fund built back up, I can take care of this.

It's an answer to a prayer, not the end of the trouble... but an improvement.

No comments: