Friday, September 12, 2008

Just to be clear...

in under two months? Both "A" and I are going to be riding the bus. As we would only have one non-working vehicle....

And I know I can't support "A" with all of my issues and I have stopped (I hope) his ability to sneak money from me for cigs/beer.

In the meantime - we're both going to be stranded between the car payments I can't afford anymore and the car that won't run anymore.

I am hopeful for a push/pull/drag trade-in option in the near future, but have no clue if I'll be able to get the credit to take advantage of it... I'll try, and we'll see... but I'm not overly optimistic.

1 comment:

britchik96 said...

Oh my.....I'm so sorry. I wish I was closer. I wish I had a spare car or something. I am thinking of you - you are strong, you will pull through. I am thinking of you.