Friday, September 05, 2008

Spoke too soon - again!

Payday advance won't go through - as my account was in the negative - it has to be positive for five full days before it can go through... and unfortunately, I already sent my rent check in (assuming the money will be there)... with Phil's help, I'm only about $200 shy... but that's enough to put me back in the negative if it goes through. If it doesn't go through - then it bounces, then I only have 3 days to get "cash" before being evicted. UGH. UGH. UGH.

Still waiting on the PIN for the 401K loan.... haven't seen hide nor hair.

Still haven't received the "results" of my request to hold off the garnishment... not that it matters this second, but it would be nice to know if I'll at least get a full check at the 29th or not.

UGH!

1 comment:

britchik96 said...

Can you talk to the bank? Would they help? I know it's a long shot....