Saturday, September 27, 2008

Well, that didn't work

I went to Kia - and got turned down for the deal. So, guess I'm still going to struggle.

I think I can come up with $500 or slightly more on Friday, Oct 3rd... and it'll either go for a payment towards the Rav4 (if I still have it by then) or for a used car at the auto dealership where I bought the beater (assuming, I might not have the Rav4 by then).

I am going to attempt to call the finance company to discuss last minute options.... there's a company called carmax that will purchase your car at wholesale prices (without going to a dealer)...but that's almost $4K to $5K less than the finance company wanted for the vehicle.... AND it's a 2 1/2 hour drive each way to Omaha. So, if the finance company doesn't think the offer is high enough (so, I'll ask them) then it's a wasted trip...

I'm tired of being stressed and tired over all of this. I'm ready for some good news.

No comments: