Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thinking about the spring

My gal-pals at work are planning another weekend at a co-worker's cabin in the Rockies... would love to go, and given that it's only around $200 for the flight round trip, the food would be food we make ourselves and since no one will let me ski, then I don't even have to spend money for lift passes.

And, honestly? By the time February rolls around, I should be able to afford $200 for the trip.

But, I'm thinking that if I save up - around $400 - and then pester my NY friend Phil for a place to stay... I might be able to afford to see the "real" Dr. House... Dr. Bolte.

If they don't come up with something with these latest tests, I'm basically going to be left with no options locally for finding a solution. I've already been to Mayo... and they couldn't help me. I've already been to the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics... and they couldn't help me. I was debating going to see Dr. Bolte when things weren't nearly so serious. At the time, it was a "would be nice to see if he has other ideas"... now that I'm suffering from symptoms that keep getting worse and worse and no one has any idea what to do about it... now, just maybe, this is what I need to consider as an option next. It'll take me a while to save the money up for a trip, but I do think that I'm probably going to have to consider this seriously.

1 comment:

britchik96 said...

You are welcome any time. You should call and see how much of a lead time it is to see this doc.