Monday, December 29, 2008

Virtual I've Never

From Mommying On The Fly


Have you ever played I never? Well Manic Monday is a Virtual version of I never...

What you have to do to play is:


I will pose a question beginning with I never....
If you've never done it .....
  1. Add yourself to Mr Linky, so others can come go visit.. (including me) - well go to MOTF to add your linky
  2. Post your own question on your blog...
  3. Come back next Monday.
If you've done it....

  1. Add yourself to Mr. Linky, so others can come visit.. (including me)- well go to MOTF to add your linky
  2. Post your own question on your bog.
  3. share your story in a comment
  4. come back next Monday
I've never... been to Hawaii.

Nope ... never been.

This could get interesting? But, honestly? I suck at I've never. I've been a bit "adventurous" in my youth (LOL).

I've
never gone more than two years without a speeding or traffic ticket.

1 comment:

Lisa C. said...

MAN!!!!! I WISH!!!!!

I'm freaking out right now... I went 1 year without one (good thing, i was on probation) and just got 3 this month... :( freaking out, because my hub's deployed, and if they take my license away... I'll have no one to taxi me and the twins around..

BTW thanks for playing along.. hehehe