Monday, February 23, 2009

Coupon Karma is good!

OK, so last month I got some almost free Pepsi - $2 a 12 pack I count as almost free, plus some really not-so-expensive (on sale for 2/$5) Tostitos & Salsa.... which is good - our favorite snack and our favorite form of caffeine.

I got a pack of $15 worth of Pepsi & Tostitos Coupons in the mail as a rebate.

AND TODAY? I went to K-mart where they were DOUBLING coupons this week.

I got 5 12 packs of Pepsi for $.39 each - woohoo!! How COOL???

Tostitos were 2/$7 (not that cheap) - but by doubling the coupon I got them for $1.50 each - decent savings.

Then I got 10 boxes of Special K Bars (I swear I'm addicted) for $1.50 each.

Nothing free in this trip - but I Had "a" with me and they had put a limit of only 25 coupons per transaction... so I'm planning on a trip later today or next week. I've got about a dozen items that if they have them in stock, I can get totally free. I can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

Wow! Killer price on the Pepsi!! :)