Friday, May 08, 2009

Dreaming again

So, 4 out of 5 nights in a row, I have had dreams. I have only had maybe 4 or 5 nights of dreams in the past couple of years.

The difference? Four years back when I started taking my B12 & Folic Acid supplements, I learned that if I took them after 10:00 am - I'd be up half the night. So, since the treatment for hypersomnia is basically uppers ... I thought I would experiment with taking my B12 & Folic Acid later in the day to see if it helped or not. I figured if it was a bad idea, I'd end up with a couple of nights having trouble sleeping.

Instead I've had the best sleep I've had in ages. I'm still waking up tired, but it's not the bone-deep, aching tired it had been. I'm still struggling to get up out of bed once I'm awake, but it's a 15 minute struggle instead of an hour-long battle. I'm hoping that this will ease after a few weeks of good sleep. Wish me luck!

No comments: