Monday, August 03, 2009

funny enough

Part of my reason for posting this morning was to talk about the fact that this past weekend I had a couple of glimpses of time (far, far too short) where I could think clearly and comprehensively. I had noticed that I felt like I was having trouble concentrating and thinking clearly... but until the clouds cleared I had no idea just how bad it had gotten. AND, even worse? Now that I feel all fuzzy-thinking and cloudy again? Now, I really realize just how poor my concentration and thinking skills are. I'm kind of amazed that I still have a technical job where clear thinking is needed. You would think that with this much difficulty putting two and two together, that I wouldn't be able to get anything done. I'm still getting things done, but it's like I'm in a daze.

I found it funny that I couldn't think through far enough - that I ended up creating a post that completely missed the point I was trying to get too.... which is that I'm starting to see glimpses of who I used to be and how clearly I used to think. I'm not 100% there yet, but am absolutely thrilled to death that the possibility now exists that I might get some of that back! And no, I don't care if I'm getting my hopes up too soon. You wouldn't believe how wonderful it was to be able to think after a couple of years of cloudy, confused mess of a mind that I've been carrying around with me. Glimpses were great - enough for me to get hopeful.

1 comment:

britchik96 said...

I'm so excited for you.... and I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I promise I will blog and get everyone up to date - it's been a crazy month!!