Thursday, December 17, 2009

Changing job titles again

So, I got offered the position that I had before that had gotten "taken" from me. I'm happy to be going back to focusing on the work I was hired to do, that I was doing well, and that everyone else in the company couldn't understand why I wasn't doing it anymore (even me). Jan 4th I go back to being salaried instead of hourly. Wee!

Good news, the dizzy-spells are at a manageable level again. So, I'm walking un-assisted and even driving myself again .... does it sound like I'm 90 or something???!

I'm taking meclazine for the dizzy spells that are left, which makes me a bit tired. But... at least .... I'm back to functioning, even if I'm not feeling as great as I was a few weeks before. I can live with that for now.

Saw my regular doctor - he thinks the dizziness is coming from the progression from the flu I had - and since it's doing better and getting better with time, hopefully it's a non-issue. AND he is completely behind me taking as much b12 as it takes to feel good. He'll do some investigating to make sure there isn't anything to worry about; and away we go. I feel great that he's behind me - and he was thrilled that I was finding some relief. It made me feel really good when he told me that my getting better makes him feel good about it and that it couldn't have happened to a nicer person. Too sweet.

Am knitting and knitting and knitting for Christmas gifts that I'm behind in completing. I was doing so well and had gotten so much of it done early. BUT, I then offered to help with some charities. Our department at work adopted a needy family for Christmas; and had three girls - so I offered to make them hats. Then the chiropractor who has been unbelievably helpful in helping me with understanding the b12 issues and everything else that's been going on - they also adopted a family and asked the patients to help - so I made a scarf and gloves. Then a lady I knit with once a week during lunch got a group of people together to learn how to knit (so I helped out teaching) -- and we were knitting scarves for at-risk teens. So I did two scarves for that. I'm running out of time for my Christmas knitting though since I spent so much time working on those other projects. Not good... not good at all.