Sunday, November 28, 2010

More blogging

Well, my cell that was a cheaap no-good knock off trying to be a smart phone, but failing miserably phone died. I had been planning to buy a droid next year for myself... but since another cheap craptastic phone would have cost around $75... i broke down and bought the droid.

Best $200 I've spent in a long time.

Better knews is that I can now blog on a whim insteadof waiting until I practically burst with the need to vent.

I am still going through a bit of a midlife crisis. Work that I used to find fulfilling just because I could do it well, yet that is challenging just isn't enough. I kind of wonder if I would have hit this point in my life sooner if I hadn't been so focused on moving from job to job to avoid boredom.

No matter. I am definitely still not bored at my current job. Just completely disgusted by the fact that I spend close to 50 hours a week doing work that I think is completely worthless.

So, I keep digging around seeing if I can mastermind some kind of grant or program where I can make a decent living, but make a difference.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: