Friday, May 11, 2012

Sore today

It's been a bit of a rough week. After all my excitement getting B12 shots (which are LIFE CHANGING!); I found a massive lump in my right breast. It's a complex cyst with debris. (Third mammogram this year and an ultrasound to confirm) Original plan was to let nature take its course and if it didn't get any larger or get sore - just let it be and/or hopefully go away on it's own. It got sore. I got irritated and decided I needed to go in. I (sort of) regret going in. They aspirated it yesterday and it really hurts today. BUT hopefully by tomorrow it shouldn't hurt as much and within a day or two the pain should be mostly gone. Still have a lump the size of a chicken egg in my breast though. And while things could have been SO MUCH WORSE and I should be thankful that all it is, is a harmless cyst. I still would prefer not going through all of it.

No comments: