Tuesday, July 17, 2012

P.S. - B12 injections? Still really happy!

After two months, I'm still REALLY happy with my recovery from my undiagnosed condition.

Only issue I see is that I seem to get a little tired around the 21st or 22nd of each month... not like before, but not like now either. Just a little less 'resilient' and a little more 'ugh'. And it takes about four or five days after my injection on the 1st of the next month before I feel a little more 'ahhh, yes, this is better'.

Figure I'll go one more month... and if the pattern holds true this month... then I'm calling my doctor for a discussion about increasing my dosage to every 21 days. Because once you start feeling better? Backsliding (even a little) isn't something you want to deal with.

We'll see how he likes the idea. Since he is 50% convinced it's just a placebo he'll probably not want to agree to it. But I know how it makes me feel (don't care if it's a placebo or not) and I really want to feel that 'human' every day, not just for a few weeks out of every month.

No comments: