Things got a little rough and I've had three weeks where things just didn't seem to go my way.
To help me with my motivation, I'm going to post the long-term goals here... and then pick a couple LESS micro-goals for the next two weeks and see if I can't make some progress anyway.
1) Pay off all debt - I keep getting close, but there's still some medical debts haunting me.
2) Have a better emergency fund set up than I had when everything fell out from the bottom a few years ago and I came so close to bankruptcy.
3) Save up enough money for a decent down payment for a house (previous house had been foreclosed on).
4) Raise a happy, healthy son.
5) Find healthy, easy-to-cook meals that we enjoy.
1) Take lunch to work every day (that I work) for the next two weeks.
2) Trial run with Netflix to see if it will work for my family.
3) Find ONE new recipe to try, maybe with chicken again - only this time, we might try canned chicken.
4) Put another $200 into savings.