Monday, March 03, 2014

Month three

Better and better, though some days are still pretty challenging.

Current Treatment:
I'm missing my half-dose of Opticleanse (my bad - need to get to the store)
ALA tablet, one per day
3 methylfolate L-5-MTHF - ES (15 mg) daily
NAC tablet, one per day
sublingual methyl B12 (occasionally 2)
1 dropper of Vitamin D oil
1 capsule of Liposomal Vitamin C - taken apart from other treatments
1 dose of 30 mg Armour - first thing in the morning on an empty stomach

Current Symptoms/Severity:

Dizziness spells are GONE

Fuzzy-headedness is still improving. I'm having several hours of clarity every day - but more issues later in the day once fatigue has set in.

Leg pain is mild, but never ending.

Left shoulder pain that radiates down my arm - GONE.

Back pain no longer gone. Having a few mild re-occurances - STILL MILD

All over-ache (feels like flu) - still present, but not something that I'm not used to.

Severe muscle-based exhaustion - probably at about 75% of 'normal' energy level for about two hours a day now... and down to only about 50% the rest of the time. Starting to try to focus the few bursts of energy I get into actual housework as best I can. No stamina, but I'm used to that. -- still the same as last time. But, I do feel a little more capable every morning... and getting out of bed isn't the hardest thing I have to do every day any longer. Which is really saying something.

Tingly/not-quite-right-sensation/mild numbness - seems to be almost GONE

Had some trouble with my left ankle. - BACK, left toe, left ankle, left knee and left hip joint are starting to take turns hurting REALLY BAD.

Left breast - still cycling... not too bad lately, just went through another cycle, it didnt' seem to hurt as much this time around.

Swollen lymph nodes - still swollen.

New symptom: brown powder/crystal? something in my urine stream not blood, and not dark urine... just some of the brown 'solids' that come out. Current plan is to make sure I keep adding more liquids in my diet and perhpas later check for gout and/or bladder stones. As it stands, there's no pain. So, hopefully they'll go away on their own. If I tie this to the joint pain, that's probably a bad sign that it might be gout. Am looking  into possible treatments / testing for gout.

Next Steps:

I'm going to see the doctor in Colorado in a few weeks and start seeing about finding ways to get my son's treated. 

Check for gout and treatments.

Focus primarily on energy conservation. I am thinking about asking for fewer classes to teach in the fall so I don't get as burnt out by working two jobs so much. Focus on getting my ten year old to help out more around the house so things don't get so bad while I'm not up to picking up after him.

No comments: